Your donation helps us to:
- Provide free lectures and workshops to teach Whatcom County home gardeners best gardening practices;
- Operate and improve the public demonstration gardens at Hovander Homestead Park and the Roeder Home;
- Support the WSU Extension Diagnostic Plant Clinic as they solve gardeners’ problems;
- Fund scholarships for Master Gardener trainees;
- Raise and donate more than a ton of food to the Ferndale Food Bank every year;
- Grow and donate vegetable starts to help low-income families grow their own food.
The Master Gardener Foundation of Whatcom County is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our tax ID number is: 91-1833139.
Consider these many ways that you can help:
Support Foundation Operations
Your gift directly helps us improve our gardens, community education programs and support for sustainable gardening practices.
Grow Our Future
The Foundation’s Endowment plays a vital role in helping us continue to grow and expand our community outreach into the future.
If your employer has an employee gift matching program, obtain a gift matching form, complete the required sections and send it, along with your gift, to:
Master Gardener Foundation of Whatcom County
1000 N Forest St.
Bellingham, WA 98225
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Link your Fred Meyer rewards card to the Foundation, and Fred Meyer will make a quarterly donation to us. Enter the Master Gardener Foundation of Whatcom County’s identification (GD215) and organization name. This will not reduce your rewards card benefits in any way.