Your donation helps us to:
- Provide free lectures and workshops to teach Whatcom County home gardeners best gardening practices;
- Operate and improve the public demonstration gardens at Hovander Homestead Park and the Roeder Home;
- Support the WSU Extension Diagnostic Plant Clinic as they solve gardeners’ problems;
- Fund scholarships for Master Gardener trainees;
- Raise and donate more than a ton of food to the Ferndale Food Bank every year;
- Grow and donate vegetable starts to help low-income families grow their own food.
The Master Gardener Foundation of Whatcom County is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our tax ID number is: 91-1833139.
Consider these many ways that you can help:
Support Foundation Operations
Your gift directly helps us improve our gardens, community education programs and support for sustainable gardening practices.
Grow Our Future
The Foundation’s Endowment plays a vital role in helping us continue to grow and expand our community outreach into the future.
If your employer has an employee gift matching program, obtain a gift matching form, complete the required sections and send it, along with your gift, to:
Master Gardener Foundation of Whatcom County
1000 N Forest St.
Bellingham, WA 98225
Through its Smile program, Amazon will donate to the Foundation every time you make a purchase. Click on the Amazon Smile logo to the right and it will take you to smile.amazon.com. Sign up for the Amazon Smile program and select Master Gardener Foundation of Whatcom County as your preferred nonprofit. Nothing changes about your Amazon shopping experience.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Link your Fred Meyer rewards card to the Foundation, and Fred Meyer will make a quarterly donation to us. Enter the Master Gardener Foundation of Whatcom County’s identification (GD215) and organization name. This will not reduce your rewards card benefits in any way.